Monday, September 14, 2009

Past Weekend Was a Blast

I had a really good time this past weekend. It began with our Liberated Muse production-- A Celebration of Freedom. The event, held at the Potter's House in DC was part of our book tour for Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul which was released in June. The evening was accented by phenomenal talent and the debut of our art exhibit. I was the host and my friend, who is also a member of LiberatedMuse.com, Sharon Burton, was curator of the exhibit. My life partner Hook and I were at the Potter's House early on Friday helping Sharon hang the art from the artists in the exhibit.

Here are some vids from the evening:




On Sunday, my family and I checked out the Adams Morgan Day festival. Read about some of the things we saw HERE




No comments:

Sociable

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...