Friday, September 25, 2009

FreeSoul @ ArtSpring


I will be at the store ArtSpring on Saturday, October 31 to sign copies of the book Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul (June 2009) and hosting the afternoon which will feature performers Ne'a Posey, Gary Young, Sadie Flick and Quineice Clarkson. This is on Halloween, so I have fingers crossed that folks will come out. We have some things planned for the kids. Trying now to see what artists want to help with the arts and crafts table. I'm thinking teaching the kiddies how to make witch dolls. Hopefully artist Sherry Burton-Ways, an incredible doll artist can lead this project, but, if not, I'll have to pull out the rolodex. It should be a great afternoon.

No comments:

Sociable

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...