Thursday, August 27, 2009

Training Today @ WPFW

(In photo: Me in the studio at WPFW last year when my business partner Maceo Thomas and I were being interviewed about the Capital Hip Hop Soul Fest. Maceo took this shot).

I was pleased to find out earlier this week that I was selected to be one of the Afternoon News Messegers at listener-supported WPFW 89.3 a Pacifica radio station in Washington DC. I am going to read news from 1-3pm during Jared Ball's Jazz and Justice show and right before Gary Null's show. I will be responsible for gathering news and reporting on it. It's sure to be fun, I'm sure. I was pleased to be trained today by Askia Muhummad, a well-known journalist who I am a big fan of.

No comments:

Sociable

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...