Friday, September 3, 2010

Music Blog I Write For Wins Award for Best Music Blog


I was thrilled to learn this week that the music blog I am contributing editor for, SoulBounce, won a Black Weblog Award for Best Music Blog. I began working on the site in January and it's been a great experience. An all-female writing team, we provide news on mainstream and indie acts, sharing free cuts, giving music reviews and  unsolicited advice on what works and does not when it comes to good music. The access to the breadth of music out there in the mainstream and underground circles has been incredible. If you aren't a regular reader of the site, I hope you get hipped to it and check it out, if only to read my posts:-) You can click on my tab "Music Reviews" on this site to read some of the posts I've contributed to Soulbounce.com.

SoulBounce won the award in 2008 and was selected this year as the judge's pick and the winner of the popular vote. How exciting!

So, on to a Shameless Plug...

Speaking of blogs, I hope you sign up for my workshop "Blogging 4 Newbies" that's in Maryland in October. You can click here for details.

No comments:

Sociable

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...