Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Upcoming Events Will Be Fun

So, I'm excited about some upcoming events on my calendar. I will be back at Southeast Ministry on April 16 doing a writing playcation next weej and signing copies of Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul which is still on sale. I also will be attending the Readers with Attitude (RWA) Author's Pavillion which is on April 17 in Richmond, VA. RWA is a popular book club that is hosting this event for the first time in a mall in Richmond with a partnership with Barnes and Nobles. How awesome is that-- readers producing events to support the books they like? I think its awesome. I will be hosting their Author Speak segment where authors throughout the day will be able to do little blurbs of their books and mini-readings. I will be selling copies of Liberated Muse Volume I :How I Freed My Soul and one of the contributors, to the anthology, Serena Wills, will be on hand selling her work and reading her piece from the anthology.

The anthology features writings by Farah Lawal, Serena Wills, Margaux Dellote-Bennett, Randy Gross, Amy Blondell, Omar Akbar, Tichaona Munhamo Chinyelu, Anthony Spires and more. Cover art by Sharon Burton and internal art by famed artist Turtel Onli and others. Check out the video for the book we produced right before it was released last June. The music is produced by MYST Media Solutions, LLC (http://www.myststudios.com/) and I had my fun doing the narrative.


No comments:

Sociable

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...