Sunday, April 18, 2010

Best Week Ever

This past week was one of my best weeks ever creativity-wise. Ever. I worked with the kids at the elementary I've been working at this past week continuing the arts literacy series I'm facilitating on music, did a booksigning and writing workshop for students at Southeast Ministry and attended the 2010 Reader's With Attitude Author's Pavillion in Richmond, VA. At the Author's Pavillion, I hosted the Author's Speak at the Authors Pavillion and was so thrilled to so see many of the members of my online network www.LiberatedMuse.com. Some of them, I met for the first time in person! Here are some of the photos from this past week.

 (In photo: My 6 year-old took this photo of me with the ladies of the RWA Book Club, the group that put together the Author's Pavillion on Saturday where I hosted the Author's Speak.)

 (In photo: My honey took this photo of me with R.J. Johnson, Mahoganee and Serena Wills, three members from my network www.LiberatedMuse.com and an author, singer and poet respectively)
 (In photo: We were selling our book Liberated Muse Volume I: How I Freed My Soul and soliciting vendors for the upcoming Capital Hip Hop Soul Fest)

(In Photo: This is me with the author F. Almond and his book Scarred for Life. He shared info about his book at the Author's Speak and was among the best presenters. His book is about his life, and how he forgave the burgular who killed his mother and stabbed him 39 times when he was 11 years-old. What an incredible story. )

No comments:

Sociable

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...