Training Today @ WPFW

(In photo: Me in the studio at WPFW last year when my business partner Maceo Thomas and I were being interviewed about the Capital Hip Hop Soul Fest. Maceo took this shot).

I was pleased to find out earlier this week that I was selected to be one of the Afternoon News Messegers at listener-supported WPFW 89.3 a Pacifica radio station in Washington DC. I am going to read news from 1-3pm during Jared Ball's Jazz and Justice show and right before Gary Null's show. I will be responsible for gathering news and reporting on it. It's sure to be fun, I'm sure. I was pleased to be trained today by Askia Muhummad, a well-known journalist who I am a big fan of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Stomachs Were Hurt in the Making of this Meal

Why Judy Blume Was In My Head

Heading to Texas for Pedagogy & Theater of the Oppressed Conference