No Stomachs Were Hurt in the Making of this Meal
( In photo: Our well-fed family ) ( In photo: The family after some hearty eating on Thanksgiving 2009) Yeay! Thanksgiving dinner was a success! And to think you were worried! Ok, I admit, I was pretty darn scared. I will be honest, too. The pumpkin pies were not that great, but, hey, who is counting when the turkey was divine! (In photo : The little one was in charge of table decor.) ( In photo: The man of the house injects the bird with some taste goods ) ( In photo: The beautiful bird. And, yes, it was slathered in olive-oil based mayo ) ( In photo: Our spread-- green beans, corn, sweet potatoes, turkey, gravy cranberry sauce & mac & cheese with a twis t) So, hopefully you are up to speed on my cooking tribulations. I am not the world's greatest cook. I am not the greatest cook on my block, nor in my house. That award goes to my dear partner who has the cooking skills of any of those on the Food Network. I swear. His skills are that good. But, he only lets those of ...

Comments