Xmas Time Is Here Again...



Ahh, xmas. It was nice. So nice, I have so too much to say, so I'll just show you my highlights. Wii wins for gift of the year hands down! I am so sore already from Wii overload!

(In photo: Even our dog Bella was feeling the holiday mood)
(In photo: We have all of the best Wii games, rock band being the family favorite. I, of course, was on vocals)
(In photo: Little mama getting her dance on on this Wii game. I admit that I whipped her. She can't touch her big mama!)
(In photo: I can begin to live my dreams of painting masterpieces! I have to call on some advice from my Liberated Muse family. Thanks to my sweetie for this wonderful gift. He listens to my dreams. I love him.)
(In photo: Best shot of the day. Was not staged. My nephew opening my gift to him. I bought him a couple of Transformers. He made me feel like I was giving him a million bucks! I love him and am so glad I got to spend time with him this holiday.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Stomachs Were Hurt in the Making of this Meal

Why Judy Blume Was In My Head

Heading to Texas for Pedagogy & Theater of the Oppressed Conference