Fun Today @ the Green Fest

Today was the Green Fest and I had the most fun performing I've had in a long time. One of the greatest moments today was when dancer Binahkaye Joy danced while I sang a cover of Janelle Monae's "Sincerely Jane". I love Binah! I've worked with Binah this past year as part of the Saartjie Project and I love Binah's spirit immensely. Check out the impromptu cameo and dance by Binah HERE.

Gary and Angie were wonderful band mates. I hope we get to work together again.

Of course, we hung out at the fest for four hours after I performed. I love the Green Fest! It was great. You can check out some of the things I saw by clicking HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Stomachs Were Hurt in the Making of this Meal

Why Judy Blume Was In My Head

Heading to Texas for Pedagogy & Theater of the Oppressed Conference